Rocket Man’s use of the adjective “execrable” below with respect to the previously anonymous Swedish Foreign Minister–the foreign minister of the country that couldn’t choose sides between Hitler and Churchill, right?–reminds me that on the list of those whose disapproval of President Bush’s speech must encourage us to think highly of it, I should have added the truly, deeply execrable Kofi Annan.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell