Rocket Man’s use of the adjective “execrable” below with respect to the previously anonymous Swedish Foreign Minister–the foreign minister of the country that couldn’t choose sides between Hitler and Churchill, right?–reminds me that on the list of those whose disapproval of President Bush’s speech must encourage us to think highly of it, I should have added the truly, deeply execrable Kofi Annan.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Statesmanship: Obama versus Bibi
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell