This courtroom scene illustrates the foolishness of applying the criminal laws to enemy combatants and the wisdom of the Administration’s provision for military tribunals (which, however, have not yet been conducted). It also raises obvious questions about our criminal justice system in general. The handling of Moussaoui’s case is more evidence that we still have not gotten serious about fighting terrorism.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell