Trunk, thanks for your response to my blog about the myths of the anti-Vietnam War movement. By the mid-1970s, when the controversy about what was happening in Cambodia came to the fore, the fog was beginning to lift for many of us. Unfortunately, though, it took the harrowing Carter years to make me see the world with anything approaching clarity.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell