For those who thought Cynthia McKinney was an isolated nut, and now that she’s gone the Democrats can breathe a sigh of relief, check out this quote from Rep. Eddie Johnson, chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus in the Washington Post: “At the grass roots [among African-American voters], there is a growing perception that Jewish people are attempting to pick our leaders….There is some concern about that.” The Democrats have a huge problem here, and they don’t appear to be doing anything to solve it.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell