Rocket Man’s post of the Coulter profile also invited me to share my assessment of her from our dinner with her last year. We found her to be both lovelier and nicer in person than on television. She was absolutely delightful. At dinner Little Trunk recited long swatches of her favorite Coulter columns from memory; Ann would join in and make it a duet. Like so many prominent conservatives we have met over the years, she couldn’t have been much nicer.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell