Rocket Man’s post of the Coulter profile also invited me to share my assessment of her from our dinner with her last year. We found her to be both lovelier and nicer in person than on television. She was absolutely delightful. At dinner Little Trunk recited long swatches of her favorite Coulter columns from memory; Ann would join in and make it a duet. Like so many prominent conservatives we have met over the years, she couldn’t have been much nicer.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell