The eminent military historian John Keegan has a powerful column in today’s London Telegraph. With respect to the prudence of American action against Saddam Hussein, Keegan asks what would Winston Churchill do? Suffice it to say that Keegan concludes by quoting the final paragraph of Churchill’s magisterial speech from which we take our motto.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell