Two pieces you must read today, both courtesy of our friends at RealClearPolitics. David Gelernter of Yale University is a renaissance man. This morning he has an excellent piece in the Wall Street Journal on the DC area murders, “Reflections on a Murder Spree.” In the Washington Post, Charles Krauthammer notes the diplomatic dithering of France regarding the UN Iraq resolution we desire. Krautahammer invokes the wisdom of Dirty Harry in advising the administration to “Call their bluff.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell