Yup, Deacon, he’s dead. Bin Laden’s been laiden six feet under (apologies, for the third time, to Mark Steyn). After the election is over, we’ll go back to a more eclectic style of commentary. For the moment, before we return to the various hot Senate races, I want to note this contretemps. England’s Culture Minister has denounced this year’s Turner Prize entrants as “conceptual bullshit.” This drew predictable howls from the artiste community. Unfortunately, along the way toward a balanced article, the London Times is required to describe the “art works” in question. Which resolves the debate in favor of the Culture Minister.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell