Forgive us for blowing our own horn this morning, but our friends at the invaluable RealClearPolitics site have run my post-election retrospective on the Star Tribune’s Minnesota Poll: “The Trouble with the Star Trib Poll.” In my original draft of the piece, I thought I was being clever when I titled it “A Study in Scarlet (Faces).” But, in truth, although I think they should, I don’t think the folks at the Strib do in fact feel embarrassed.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell