Debka File explains what is going on in Iraq. I’m not sure I can summarize Debka’s view; you’d best read the whole article. Basically, Debka says that Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction are constantly on the move, but are being tracked by American and allied special ops units, who are ready to seize them at any moment. This may explain the Administration’s next move; now that Iraq has denied having any such weapons, seizure of an Iraqi crew with chemical or biological weapons, red-handed, may be the trigger for armed conflict. Meanwhile, the U.N. inspections are viewed as a farce. The inspectors in Baghdad are far removed from the whereabouts of the mobile labs, and Debka says that the U.N. team has been infiltrated by Iraqi intelligence.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell