Fox News has obtained a memo from the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to Tom Daschle, outlining their plans to stall President Bush’s judicial nominees. Among other things, they want to establish a principle that only one circuit court nominee can be considered in each hearing, and that only one “controversial” nominee can be considered in each hearing. The Democrats, of course, will decide who is “controversial.” And hearings are to take place only every three to four weeks.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell