Thanks to reader Curt Benson for catching the Trunk and me on the radio this morning. Unfortunately, his reaction is not exactly a rave review: “Ouch! Your interview on the radio this morning was awful.” Wait, it gets a little better: “Not your fault–the host, whom I’ve never listened to before, was clueless.” Yes, she was. She also was the Democratic candidate for Governor of New Hampshire a few years ago. The lines were clearly drawn; the Trunk and I argued that race discrimination is always a bad idea (not to mention illegal, in the context of a state institution like the University of Michigan); she argued that it all depends. It was a minor skirmish in the ongoing war, but it’s good to know that at least a few people were listening.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell