Thanks to reader Curt Benson for catching the Trunk and me on the radio this morning. Unfortunately, his reaction is not exactly a rave review: “Ouch! Your interview on the radio this morning was awful.” Wait, it gets a little better: “Not your fault–the host, whom I’ve never listened to before, was clueless.” Yes, she was. She also was the Democratic candidate for Governor of New Hampshire a few years ago. The lines were clearly drawn; the Trunk and I argued that race discrimination is always a bad idea (not to mention illegal, in the context of a state institution like the University of Michigan); she argued that it all depends. It was a minor skirmish in the ongoing war, but it’s good to know that at least a few people were listening.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell