I spent the weekend in Anchorage, completely cut off from the internet and almost completely cut off from the news. My impression is that the anti-war demonstrations that took place over the weekend got mostly favorable, neutral at worst, coverage. Here are a few reminders of who was taking to the streets that I haven’t been seeing in the newspapers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell