Reader Steve Nygard sent more photos from today’s prowar rally at Minnesota’s State Capitol in St. Paul. (See also the wire service photos posted below.) The rally was a huge success, with police estimating the crowd at up to 20,000. Norm Coleman, Tim Pawlenty and John Kline all spoke and, according to Steve, did an excellent job.
I like the “Liberate South Dakota” sign in this one. Must be someone who admires Daschle as much as we do.
Steve’s lovely wife Nenita is holding the “Liberate Iraq” sign in this one. This is taken before the rally, when the crowd is starting to assemble.
I like the “Liberty” flag in this photo.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell