In our eyes, the most gifted as well as the most beautiful of the young conservative columnists is Michelle Malkin. If she were a Dowdy liberal instead of a brilliant conservative bombshell, she would have won a Pulitzer Prize for Journalism some time over the past couple years during which she has broken numerous big stories in her column.
It meant a lot to us when she followed our invitation to take a look at our then-new site with the words of encouragement we quote on the left border. Opening our inbox this morning we were therefore delighted to find this message:
“Happy anniversary — or should I say, blogger-versary — to you all. I continue to enjoy Power Line. FYI, here’s a link to my latest column, which may be of interest: ‘Myth of the Muslim hate crime epidemic.‘”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell