…has no goddam business giving interviews to Vanity Fair or similar magazines. Just because liberals are now listing him as an influential “neoconservative” is no reason for Wolfowitz to go Hollywood. And no matter how much he may claim to have been misquoted, it is simply inexcusable for him to have said anything that could be translated as: “bureaucratic reasons” caused the administration to use weapons of mass destruction as the justification for attacking Iraq. We need minor functionaries like Wolfowitz to shut the hell up and do their jobs, not set out to become celebrities like David Stockman. In other words, if Vanity Fair calls for an interview, just say no.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell