I love Reuters’ caption for this picture:
“One-year-old Eliza St. Pierre of Quebec sleeps in a stroller during a friendly march to protest the World Trade Organization meetings in Montreal, Canada on July 27, 2003.”
Yup, no angry, proto-fascist right-wing extremists here. Just some of your “friendly” liberals. I’m looking forward to the day when Reuters describes a conservative who characterizes a Democratic politician as an “international terrorist” as “friendly.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell