As we noted last night, David Kay briefed two Senate committees today on his progress in locating Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction, and understanding Saddam’s illicit programs. This Associated Press story contains only one significant line:
“Kay told reporters after talking in secret to the Senate Armed Services Committee that there was a ‘truly amazing’ deception program to throw U.N. weapons inspectors off the trail. We have people who participated in deceiving U.N. inspectors now telling us how they did it.”
If that’s true, and we have no reason to doubt that it is, the Democrats had better start running for cover.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
- The Klobuchar kludge, cont'd
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell