The latest Israeli strike at the leadership of Hamas missed its target for one reason only: “Senior military officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the strike targeted a meeting of the three top Hamas chiefs. The officials said the strike failed because a relatively small quantity of explosives 250 kilograms (550 pounds) were used in an effort to avoid killing innocents.” The excellent ABC News story is “Israeli airstrike wounds Hamas founder.”
The Arab terrorists have historically maintained their offices and held meetings in the middle floors of civilian apartment buildings, counting on the humanity of the Israelis to protect them. The modification of Israeli military tactics will drive them nuts. Here’s hoping they stick with their present campaign to wipe out the terrorist leadership structure.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell