In retrospect, the first World Trade Center attack in February 1993 looks like an unheeded warning and the foreign policy of the Clinton administration an excursion into dreamland. Richard Miniter’s new book Losing bin Laden: How Bill Clinton’s Failures Unleashed Global Terror explores the evidence on these points; we linked to four excerpts from the book that the Washington Times ran during the first week of this month. Today OpinionJournal runs a generous excerpt from the book that takes us inside the White House on the day of the first World Trade Center attack: “An unheeded warning.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell