Charles Krauthammer’s column today responds in its own way to the Democratic fools who play down the role of the Bush administration in producing Gadaffi’s capitulation. Krauthammer demonstrates that the current crop of Democratic candidates cannot see what is in plain sight before their eyes, or pretend that they cannot: “Aftershocks of war.” (Courtesy of Malcolm Smordin.)
In “Walter Mondale loses it,” Rocket Man and I sought to respond to Walter Mondale’s incarnation of Mr. Magoo on foreign policy. We were particularly provoked by Mondale’s complaint that the Bush administration was introducing democracy to Afghanistan and Iraq “at bayonet point.” Elaborating on a related point in this column, Krauthammer states: “In rogue states, the only diplomacy that ever works is diplomacy at the point of a bayonet.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell