Yesterday hundreds of Palestinians demonstrated against Israel’s security fence. They are shown below, throwing rocks and bottles, burning tires, and so on.
The demonstrators were trying to make the point that the fence is nothing but a land grab, and isn’t needed by Israel to defend itself against them. Who said the age of irony is over?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell