I checked out Mitch Berg’s excellent blog, Shot in the Dark–a great name, I think–and found that he had taken an on-line personality test called “What Famous Leader Are You?” He said he was aiming for Ronald Reagan, but was classified as John Kennedy:
Naturally, I couldn’t resist. I took the test. Reagan, Churchill, maybe George W.–how could I go wrong? Here is the “famous leader” they say I resemble:
I demand a recount! Think what hay the demented Dems at “Kicking Ass” will make out of this. The whole thing is obviously a hoax, probably randomly generated. Mitch Berg isn’t the least bit like John Kennedy. Ridiculous!
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell