Today’s FrontPage carries Katherine Kersten’s account of the campaign to let the sunshine in at this year’s Nobel Peace Prize Forum held at St. Olaf College this past weekend: “St. Olaf’s Nobel Peacenik Prize.”
We have it on good authority that the college has lost some major donors as a result of the events recounted here, and that the president of the college has expressed his displeasure directly to the students who have dared to expose the situation on campus to alumni, regents, and others beyond the four walls of the campus. Like abused children, the students are urged by a battering daddy to keep these matters private.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell