Today’s FrontPage carries Katherine Kersten’s account of the campaign to let the sunshine in at this year’s Nobel Peace Prize Forum held at St. Olaf College this past weekend: “St. Olaf’s Nobel Peacenik Prize.”
We have it on good authority that the college has lost some major donors as a result of the events recounted here, and that the president of the college has expressed his displeasure directly to the students who have dared to expose the situation on campus to alumni, regents, and others beyond the four walls of the campus. Like abused children, the students are urged by a battering daddy to keep these matters private.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell