The story of John Kerry’s attendance at the notorious Kansas City meeting of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War — the meeting at which plans to assassinate six United States senators were mulled over and voted on — makes its way into John Fund’s OpinionJournal column today: “Kerry’s other war record.”
This is the story that Thomas Lipscomb of the New York Sun has made his own. When we spoke to him on Saturday, he suggested that this Journal story would be forthcoming and that he would have more to report this week. We will watch for developments.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell