The story of John Kerry’s attendance at the notorious Kansas City meeting of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War — the meeting at which plans to assassinate six United States senators were mulled over and voted on — makes its way into John Fund’s OpinionJournal column today: “Kerry’s other war record.”
This is the story that Thomas Lipscomb of the New York Sun has made his own. When we spoke to him on Saturday, he suggested that this Journal story would be forthcoming and that he would have more to report this week. We will watch for developments.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell