The story of John Kerry’s attendance at the notorious Kansas City meeting of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War — the meeting at which plans to assassinate six United States senators were mulled over and voted on — makes its way into John Fund’s OpinionJournal column today: “Kerry’s other war record.”
This is the story that Thomas Lipscomb of the New York Sun has made his own. When we spoke to him on Saturday, he suggested that this Journal story would be forthcoming and that he would have more to report this week. We will watch for developments.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell