Yesterday the Star Tribune carried Jon Bream’s excellent account of Al Green’s stellar performance at the Guthrie Theater on Monday night: “Al Green saves souls, sells new songs at Guthrie.” I was not aware of Bream’s account when I wrote about Green’s show yesterday morning. Accompanying Bream’s review was a terrific photograph (below) by Star Tribune photgrapher Jeff Wheeler of Reverend Green caught in the act.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell