The man John Kerry frequently refers to as Brandini (Lakhdar Brahimi, former Algerian Foreign Minister and an Arab nationalist) is the figure promoted by the State Department to oversee the development of a future Iraqi government, and the White House has signed on to that. Laurie Mylroie directs us to this article from Ha’aretz in which Brahimi calls Israeli policy “the biggest poison in the region” and asks: “Is this what we want?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell