Jamie Gorelick is the Clinton administration’s agent on the 9/11 Commission. She was also a critical player in elaborating the constraints that handicapped cooperation between intelligence and law enforcement prior to the adoption of the PATRIOT Act. She would be an important witness to explain the evolution of “the wall.”
Today’s Washington Times reports the latest disclosures that show why her participation on the commission renders it a farce: “Memos show Gorelick involvement in ‘wall.’” So long as Gorelick remains a commissioner rather than a witness, the 9/11 Commission cannot be taken seriously.
UPDATE: Michelle Malkin advises: “Forget Jamie Gorelick. The member of the 9/11 Commission who most deserves the boot
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell