Jamie Gorelick is the Clinton administration’s agent on the 9/11 Commission. She was also a critical player in elaborating the constraints that handicapped cooperation between intelligence and law enforcement prior to the adoption of the PATRIOT Act. She would be an important witness to explain the evolution of “the wall.”
Today’s Washington Times reports the latest disclosures that show why her participation on the commission renders it a farce: “Memos show Gorelick involvement in ‘wall.’” So long as Gorelick remains a commissioner rather than a witness, the 9/11 Commission cannot be taken seriously.
UPDATE: Michelle Malkin advises: “Forget Jamie Gorelick. The member of the 9/11 Commission who most deserves the boot
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell