I’m home again from a three-week trial; we closed this afternoon and my jury is now out. I’ve been pretty much out of touch, but will spend tomorrow morning scanning the news of the last week in preparation for tomorrow afternoon’s Northern Alliance radio show.
It will be good to be back blogging again, but perhaps not for long, as I have to leave for Japan on business a week from today, probably for two to three weeks. I think I’ll be able to post, though, so hopefully we can have regular Power Line reports from the Far East.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell