I’m home again from a three-week trial; we closed this afternoon and my jury is now out. I’ve been pretty much out of touch, but will spend tomorrow morning scanning the news of the last week in preparation for tomorrow afternoon’s Northern Alliance radio show.
It will be good to be back blogging again, but perhaps not for long, as I have to leave for Japan on business a week from today, probably for two to three weeks. I think I’ll be able to post, though, so hopefully we can have regular Power Line reports from the Far East.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell