Here is a Reuters photo story on Michael Moore:
“Even in Hollywood, some people find filmmaker Michael Moore obnoxious, opinionated, grating and often less than accurate — but they say these are qualities that will pay off big when ‘Fahrenheit 9/11,’ his new film bashing President Bush, is released.”
Obnoxious and inaccurate–just what the left is looking for.
Yikes–having posted that picture, I think it’s time to go cruising the Miss Universe site.
UPDATE: As an aesthetic antidote to Mr. Moore, here is Miss Sweden:
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell