Michelle Malkin mourns “The lost patriots of Hollywood.” On her blog Michelle invites readers to leave comments on a trial basis about their favorite WWII flicks and scenes. Mine: Sam Fuller’s autobiographical “The Big Red One,” starring Lee Marvin. Michelle’s: the hanging scene at the school in “Back to Bataan” — “watched the movie when I was 8. Still get choked up thinking about the principal’s body and the American flag.”
HINDROCKET adds: Here is Michelle’s bottom line: “Box-office patriotism is dead. And so I ask: If Hollywood refuses to support America, why should we support Hollywood?” To which I say, Amen. Stay home. These bozos are nothing without our money. So don’t give it to them.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell