Sissy Willis is the proprietor of the excellent SISU site. She wrote me yesterday about the source of a quote I had attributed to Mark Twain; she thought it was attributable to Winston Churchill. She has now followed up on the question in her post “Mark Twain would have been a blogger” and ruled in favor of Twain.
I infer from our email exchange that Sissy has a passion for language and for accuracy. I infer from a visit to her site that she has a passion for mixing humor and politics that is inspirational. Give her site a visit.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell