Jim Hoagland of the Washington Post offers Kerry this advice for tonight’s debate — cheat.
UPDATE: Apparently, the Kerry campaign has decided to take this advice. AP reports that the campaign demanded that lights signaling when a debater’s time has expired (lights agreed to by Kerry’s representative) be removed from the lecterns. When the debate commission refused, Kerry’s folks threatened to remove the lights with a screwdriver.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell