The Northern Alliance Radio Network will be on the air in around 35 minutes. I highly recommend tuning in, either on 1280 the Patriot in the Twin Cities, or worldwide on the internet. Just click the Northern Alliance link on the left side of the page. (You may need to use Internet Explorer to get the feed.)
Regular Northern Alliance member King Banaian is a former economic adviser to the National Bank of Ukraine. He’s lived in that country, knows some of the participants in the current crisis, and follows events there closely. We’ll be talking about Ukraine during the program’s first hour. I’m looking forward to it; hope you can tune in.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell