We have received many inquiries about Millenium Information Services (Steve Gardner’s former employer) in connection with Steve Gardner’s termination and subsequent financial difficulties. We chose to focus our efforts on assisting Mr. Gardner because we are in no position to adjudicate factual issues regarding the termination of Mr. Gardner’s employment. We know only that we owe Mr. Gardner a debt of gratitude for his testimony regarding his service with John Kerry.
Millienium has now issued a response (in PDF) to the Chicago Sun-Times article that attracted our attention. We found the response via Instapundit and point it out for the information of our readers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell