It’s that time of year again. Wizbang’s 2004 Weblog Award balloting has begun. Check it out and support your favorite blogs.
Unlike last year, when sites could be nominated in numerous categories, Kevin Aylward and his Wizbang co-conspirators have assigned sites to just one main category. Thus, Power Line is nominated as Best Blog, but not as Best Group Blog, Best Conservative Blog, or other categories where we also received nominations. In addition to Best Blog, we are nominated in the Best 2004 Election Coverage category.
If the rules are the same as last year, you can vote once a day, per computer. Given the stiff competition we’re up against, we’d appreciate any votes you care to send our way!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell