…following the earthquake/tsunami have been released. These might be old news, but I’ve just seen them for the first time. The photo on the left shows a portion of the coast of Sri Lanka shortly after the tidal wave hit on Sunday. The photo on the right was taken yesterday and shows Thailand’s tourist island of Phuket. Click to enlarge:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell