Austin Bay alerts us to the second biggest story of the day: the upcoming May reunion of the short-lived sixties supergroup Cream at the Royal Albert Hall in May. Austin’s post is “CREAM dream reunion.” Cream is most famous for its role in launching Eric Clapton to rock stardom, but in the linked post Austin accurately describes the band’s achievement.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell