Mrs. Trunk is on the road and missed my appearance on Kudlow & Company this afternoon. She has requested a transcript. Duane Patterson of Radioblogger has kindly supplied it: “Blog shield boundaries.” What oft I was thinking was not so well expressed, but it was fun to join Kudlow in the “company” of the estimable Hugh Hewitt.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell