File under the category of good news, Schadenfreude subfile: “French voters reject EU constitution.” Bill Kristol anticipated the good news, and took some pleasure in the anticipated unhappiness of the Eurocrats in “A new Europe?” Mark Coffey anticipated the result by making Jacques Chirac his “Weekly jackass no. 25″ over at Decison ’08. Mark Steyn, on the other hand, predicts that “EU just won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.” (Courtesy of RealClearPolitics.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell