David Horowitz’s FrontPage column today follows up on his book Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left. The column features the execrable George Galloway and the legal assault on our terrorist incarceration center at Guantanamo: “Vindication: There is an unholy alliance.” Before Horowitz wrote the book on the subject, I tried to describe the phenomenon in a FrontPage column based on my attendance at the National Lawyers Guild national convention in Minneapolis in the fall of 2003: “Face to face with Lynne Stewart.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell