We haven’t said anything about the downed helicopter in Afghanistan, I suppose because we didn’t have anything useful to say. Froggy Ruminations has commentary from a SEAL veteran who knows what he’s talking about.
The incident is a reminder that fighting continues in Afghanistan. Our enemies aren’t going to change their minds and take up peaceful pursuits. The only solution is to kill them, and that’s what we’re doing, day after day, in Afghanistan as well as Iraq.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell