I’m in Washington to speak at the 27th annual Young America’s Foundation National Conservative Student Conference that kicks off tonight and runs through the week. Young America’s Foundation program officer Roger Custer advises that 225 college students from 41 states and more than 160 colleges will be in attendance. Several of the conference programs will be broadcast live on C-SPAN 2 (click here for the scheduled television coverage). I’ll be speaking tomorrow afternoon at one of the televised conference programs at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern). Our panel is titled “Changing America through blogs” and is moderated by Alex Mooney of the National Journalism Center. My fellow panelists are Mark Tapscott and LaShawn Barber. Please tune in if you can.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell