When Arnold declined to grant clemency to Tookie Willliams, the city fathers of Graz, Austria withdrew the honor they had accorded the city’s favorite son. Now comes Mark Steyn with the rest of the story: “Like it is: Tookie goes to Austria.” Don’t miss this one. (Thanks to reader Joel Goldberg.)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell