When Arnold declined to grant clemency to Tookie Willliams, the city fathers of Graz, Austria withdrew the honor they had accorded the city’s favorite son. Now comes Mark Steyn with the rest of the story: “Like it is: Tookie goes to Austria.” Don’t miss this one. (Thanks to reader Joel Goldberg.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell