Meghan Clyne previews Congressional moves to disengage the United States from Hamastan: “Congress racing to isolate a Hamas regime.” In addition to cutting off direct American funding of the Palestinian Authority, the anticipated legislation that is the subject of the article would also provide for the “audit all committees, offices, and commissions focused on the Palestinian agenda at the United Nations and recommend for their elimination[.]” And this: “[The] bill would slash American U.N. contributions proportional to the amount spent by the United Nations on aid to Palestinian Arabs, and on Palestinian Authority-related programs.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell