Roger Kimball identifies a looming threat to the continued excellence of Wabash College: “Will Wabash capitulate?”
UPDATE: Good news: “The Board of Trustees of Wabash College on Saturday unanimously elected Dr. Patrick E. White as the 15th president of the private liberal arts college for men.” (Thanks to readers Thomas Ryan and Kenneth Harrell.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell