Roger Kimball identifies a looming threat to the continued excellence of Wabash College: “Will Wabash capitulate?”
UPDATE: Good news: “The Board of Trustees of Wabash College on Saturday unanimously elected Dr. Patrick E. White as the 15th president of the private liberal arts college for men.” (Thanks to readers Thomas Ryan and Kenneth Harrell.)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell