Katherine Kersten’s Star Tribune column reports on her interview with former Minneapolis School Board member Louis King on the flight of black students from the Minneapolis public schools: “Chaos at the top causes black families to flee the Minneapolis public schools.” I fearlessly predict a counterattack on the paper’s editorial page featuring a full boat of letters to the editor condemning Kathy’s latest outrage against the taboos observed by the paper’s opinion editors.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell